AusDisciples New Blog
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dannii's Diary

Default Dannii's Diary

Today, in a series of dreams, God confirmed a lesson He has been bringing to my attention. Over the past few weeks, I have been spending too much time 'learning' about God through other people, especially through other forums, Youtube videos, blogs and so forth, instead of seeking wisdom from God Himself as my teacher.
    The silly thing is that I have been sharing with others that the Holy Spirit is our teacher and Jesus seeks a close, personal relationship with each of us yet I have not been following this advice myself!

I'll share the last of the series of dreams here now because God has confirmed it's meaning through scripture. It was short and basic in detail but that is all that was required because God had already brought to my attention the message in this dream through the two dreams immediately before this one (they were only minutes apart). Here's this dream:

I was in a field of green grass surrounded on each side by mountains and storm clouds were above me making everything quite dark. As I was standing in the field, the clouds departed and the sun began to shine, drying everything out and bringing light and new life. It was spring time.

When I awoke, God lead me to Isaiah chapter 60.

Isaiah 60
    1 Arise, shine;
    For your light has come!
    And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
    And deep darkness the people;
    But the LORD will arise over you,
    And His glory will be seen upon you.

3 The Gentiles shall come to your light,
    And kings to the brightness of your rising.

4 ? Lift up your eyes all around, and see:
    They all gather together, they come to you;
    Your sons shall come from afar,
    And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.

5 Then you shall see and become radiant,
    And your heart shall swell with joy;
    Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you,
    The wealth of the Gentiles shall come to you.
    This passage is about the restoration of Zion when Jesus returns but it is also confirmation of the restoration work God does in each of us when we seek wisdom directly from Him. We are His living temples. made possible through the work Jesus did while He was on earth in human form.

John 2
    19 Jesus answered and said to them, ?Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.?

20 Then the Jews said, ?It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days??

21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body.
    22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.
    2Corinthians 6
    16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said:

? I will dwell in them
    And walk among them.
    I will be their God,
    And they shall be My people.?

17 Therefore

? Come out from among them
    And be separate, says the Lord.
    Do not touch what is unclean,
    And I will receive you.?

18 ? I will be a Father to you,
    And you shall be My sons and daughters,
    Says the LORD Almighty.?
    It is time for me to do a spring cleaning of my temple and refocus on Jesus as my teacher directly rather than seeking answers from everywhere else!!
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
    Praise God, we are set free FROM sin, not set free TO sin!
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> Christian Gospel Message <---

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:
    "One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another."

After much prayer and seeking of wisdom in walking with Christ, God has lead me to hearing His written word in the form of the King James Bible as read by Alexander Scourby.
    I have just finished loading this version onto my iPhone, have just listened to Galatians and wow! The Holy Spirit has revealed to me another level of Paul's writings through Alexander's portrayal of the King James English.
    This is both simple and profound simultaneously!

Psalm 19

7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
    8 The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
    There are just so many ways Jesus speaks to us whether directly with His gentle voice, through song lyrics, through other people, through events in our lives, through dreams and visions, through His written word, or indeed, through any method He deems appropriate for us at any given moment.
    The King James version of the Bible is something I found a little difficult to understand initially but, after ten months of consistent guidance by the Holy Spirit, Jesus is moving me from the milk of infants to the solid foods of someone developing in Him.
    The King James version of the Bible is now really coming alive in the Spirit to me and Alexander's reading of it, with his command of the KJ English, places the emphases in just the right places.

This is wonderful!! Thank you Jesus for opening my spiritual eyes in order to hear and understand You in the multitudes of Your communion with me.
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Jesus is preparing me for the persecution I will face as I share the messages He gives me for the churches.
    Today, He gave me another series of short dreams which reminded me that He is at the door with the keys in the lock and is about to return!
    Even if His return is a short few years away, in relation to the 6000 odd years the earth has been here, a few years is nothing! The signs are EVERYWHERE to those with their eyes and ears open.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Jesus just shared with me a vision of Him and I sitting outside on the steps of a reformed church building here in Geelong while the service went on inside. He was teaching me things about how He desires a close, personal relationship with Him as our best friend, guide, Lord, Saviour, companion and teacher.
    As the vision ended, everything around us transformed into a different state and the church building suddenly became almost invisible, exposing what was inside the church.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

It would appear that Satan is not too happy about the fact that Jesus is really moving me from nurturing on spiritual milk to nourishment from spiritual solid foods now. I'm learning to walk with Jesus instead of crawling and Satan decided to have another attempt at derailing me this morning.

I was in the shower and he (Satan) first tried to twist the vision Jesus gave me yesterday by distorting Jesus face and making it demonic in an attempt to scare me!! Then, when that attempt failed, he started to put thoughts in my head suggesting that Jesus is not really the Son of God and was actually fulfilling prophecy because He (Jesus) was lead by a solid understanding of scripture rather than being the One who scripture is all about!!

At this point, I went immediately into prayer thanking Jesus for the protection of His spiritual armour (Ephesians 6) and the shield of faith He has given me which He has been strengthening for me in response to my prayers. This pretty quickly quenched the darts of Satan's latest attack!!

Thank you Jesus!!

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Jesus gave me another vision during quiet time with Him today.
    We were in a very long hallway. I could not see the end of this hallway and it was dimly lit. As we were standing there, He put His hand on my head and reassured me in much the same way a big brother would do for His little sibling (I was very young in this vision and about half Jesus' height).
    Just after that, another demonic force like the one that tried to derail me yesterday appeared in front of us and my instinctual reaction was to try to kick it away with my foot!! However, before I even had time to blink, Jesus had rebuked the evil spirit and thrust it off in a screeching ball of noise down the hallway and into the darkness!
    He then told me that I had nothing to fear and that my faith in Him would protect me against all evil attacks.

Some time later (maybe an hour or so), the vision continued and I could see Jesus leading me in the other direction down the same hallway. In this part of the vision, I was watching in the third person.
    As I was watching, I saw another demonic entity rush down the hallway and almost slam into Jesus' back! This time though, neither of us paid much attention to this entity and I watched as it was hurled back down the passage away from us and into infinite darkness.
    Jesus and I then continued walking down the hallway and it became a path which veered right. It was still very dimly lit.

Jesus was showing me that no matter how dark the path and how intense the attacks and persecution that come, He is with us and guides those of us who love Him and put our faith in Him.

In the second part of this vision, Jesus was showing me that Satan relies on taking our focus off Him to create fear in us and undermine our faith. The more we focus on Jesus and the less attention we give to demonic attacks, the less they will even be noticed.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Smile Choking back the tears!!!!

Today, when I awoke, while I was contemplating the task of speaking the message Jesus has given me to give to those I know in the church bible study groups about hearing His voice, He said the following words to me;

"Trust Me.
    An empty vessel can be polished from the inside. Make room for Me and I will fill you and polish the inside of your vessel.
    My yoke is easy but you must trust Me. Do not be afraid of what men can do. I am with you."

Then He proceeded to show me a vision of being in one of those bible study groups. He showed me one possible scenario and the ensuing conversation as I was lead to answer all their questions via the power of the Holy Spirit! This was just incredible!!

My reply (choking back tears of sheer joy) an hour or so later as I was praising God with song, "Thank You Lord, I get it!"

God replies, "Welcome home My child!"

More tears of joy!!!!

I just stood at my window in sheer amazement at the depth of the love Jesus was showering me with! Everything was singing praises to Him. The birds in the trees, the trees themselves, the formations in the clouds and the sunlight reflecting off the clouds. When viewed with the love of God, everything takes on a completely new dimension. At any moment, I would not have been surprised to see the heavens parting and the glory of God shining through just as it did when Stephen was stoned....

Acts 7
    55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
    56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.
    Then, for the first time in my 38 years of being on this planet, literally right in front of me I saw two pigeons creating new life!!
    What a perfect exclamation mark from God of the wonder of life!

Thank you my Lord Jesus!! My love for You is totally indescribable!

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

As I was on my way home from visiting my parents tonight, Jesus directed me to head to Torquay beach instead of going home. It was dark (around 10:30 pm) and I had planned to find a park and just be in the presence of Jesus as I watched the beauty of the ocean lit up by the lights reflecting off it.

Well, it would appear Jesus had a greater purpose for me going there than merely as a change of scenery. As I drove into the car park, there was a car there with its emergency lights on. I pulled up next to it and got out to ask the driver if he was OK and he told me that his battery was flat. I asked him if he had jumper leads and he had a look but didn't have any and nor did I. Then I asked him if he and his girlfriend needed a ride home. He said that they only lived around the corner and were OK and he thanked me for the offer so I went back to my car.
    As I was sitting there, the Holy Spirit prompted me that this was a golden opportunity to share my faith in Jesus with the young couple. I grabbed one of my cards with my details and this (AusDisciples.com) website address on it and went back to their car. The driver wound down his window and I told him I was a Christian and that Jesus had lead me to the beach and prompted me to tell him of my faith and give him one of my cards.
    Once again, he thanked me and I went back to my car while they waited for a friend they had called to arrive.

I spent the next hour or so thanking Jesus for guiding me to this opportunity and prayed for the Holy Spirit to move in this young couple.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Today was another day of being creative for the glory of God.
    My good friend and brother in Christ, Jason Coghill, completed his new album of Psalms entitled 'Peace and War' this week and we did the mastering for it in my studio today.
    Mastering is the final stage of audio preparation of an album before the master is sent to the duplication plant. It is where the 'polish' is added to the album and everything is made to sound consistent and as pristine as possible.

Jason's website is http://www.ministryofpsalms.com/ and he is one of the few who are genuinely creating music under the guidance of the Holy Spirit rather than being guided by popularity.

It is a wonderful change to have musicians in my studio who are keen and eager to put everything to Jesus in prayer both before and after completing the work.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

It seems Satan decided to have another go at attacking me through dreams last night. I cannot recall much of this dream but there was plenty of grotesque demonic presences in it!! Praise Jesus that He is our shield and protects us from these attacks.
    The one thing that has become clear from this is that the more Satan attacks us, the more we know he is desperate to try to derail us. All this does is build my faith in Jesus yet further!!!

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

New Youtube audio diary uploaded. This one documents the parts I can recall of a detailed and complex dream I had about a secret ceremony, a supernatural physical and spiritual battle, another tsunami and freeing friends from drug use, prostitution and other abominations. I also briefly discuss the G20 meeting and Kevin Rudd's statement about the 'Renewed World Order' and the signs from God in the weather on the same day. This is all documented right here on the forum in more detail HERE

Here's the audio diary...

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Default I love Jesus!!!!!

I love Jesus!!!!!

Right now, Jesus is creating a major shift in my faith in His purpose for my life. I have been praying constantly and earnestly for the boldness to proclaim His truth in the way the Apostles did.
    For the first time today, I felt the Holy Spirit guiding me in such a profound way that I was able to speak the truth of the gospel to an unsaved friend without watering it down to make it easier to digest. There's a fire in my bones for the things of God's kingdom that I simply cannot ignore. I NEED to speak and proclaim Jesus to everyone I possibly can!
    No more holding back for fear of ridicule or fear of not being effective enough!!!! When we are guided by the Holy Spirit and place all our trust in Him to give us the right words, HE COMES THROUGH with wisdom that can only come from God, in such a powerful and profound way that leaves one's spirit soaring and yearning for the next opportunity!

Thank you Jesus!

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Lightbulb The Parable of the Lost Son

This may seem obvious to some but I was just listening to Keith Green's 'Prodigal Son Suite' and it just dawned on me how much the parable of the lost son is relating to the fall of mankind, the journey through the sinfulness of this world, the redemption of those who repent and turn to Jesus and the coming restoration of this world upon the return of Jesus.
    Wow! Simple but profound!

Praise Jesus for giving us eyes to see!!

Luke 15

10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
    11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
    12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
    13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
    14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.
    15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.
    16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.
    17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!
    18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
    19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
    20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.
    21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
    22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
    23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:
    24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.
    25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.
    26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.
    27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.
    28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.
    29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:
    30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
    31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.
    32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Vain disputations are a distraction from Satan to keep us from listening to Jesus still, quiet voice.

Two things Jesus has shared with me recently..... one is a reminder of the dream He gave me that He is at the door with the key in the lock and is about to walk through..... the other is something He shared with me through a song; the lyrics - "If it all fell to pieces tomorrow, would you still be Mine?"

He wants us to know that things are about to get VERY tough but He will bring us THROUGH it all if we cling to Him with all we have. Those who endure to the end will be saved.
    Whether we live for Jesus or die for Him, we will be with Him.

God bless you all,
    Dannii.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

I haven't posted much in my diary here recently, but right now I feel lead to post what is on my heart.

There is SO MUCH going on in this world right now which lines up with biblical prophecy but the world is asleep and few are interested in even hearing about God, let alone getting to know Jesus personally.... and this places a burden on my heart for the lost..... I just want to stand on the mountaintops and shout to everyone the truth about our glorious Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

He is the only one who knows the fullness of what is unfolding before our very eyes and He is the only one who can reveal the TRUTH to us amidst a sea of deception and globalist propaganda.

Oh Lord, I pray that your servants remain focussed on You and that we do not fall into the worldly traps of meaningless distraction that society bombards us with constantly.
    I pray for the lost, that their eyes be opened and that they seek You with a genuine and repentant heart and that we too, your servants, continue to seek Your guidance with humility, conviction and, above all, LOVE.

2Timothy 4:1-8
    I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
    Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
    For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.
    I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
    Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

I am dumbfounded today! It seems this world is growing more and more unfaithful and people's hearts are turning to stone. They just don't want to know about Jesus. But we should not be surprised at this. Jesus told us this would happen.

If it wasn't for the promises of God and the faith we have in Jesus, and indeed our very own testimonies, would we bother trying to reach this lost world at all?
    But, we do have faith and we know that what Jesus has told us is the truth because He lives IN us and THROUGH us. We know that we have been saved through hearing His gospel message and repenting and we know that there are others who will respond too, just as we have responded to His call.

Let us not be shaken by the majority who will not believe even if one should return from the dead to wake them up!
    We have faith in Jesus Christ who has returned from, and defeated, death!
    Go out and preach the gospel in the face of adversity and opposition for the sake of the few who will wake up and repent. Then, on the day of the Lord, we shall hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord."

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

+ Reply to Thread