AusDisciples New Blog
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emergency Fire, Division of USA and Train Journey

Default Emergency Fire, Division of USA and Train Journey

Emergency Fire, Division of USA and Train Journey.

In this dream, the first thing I recall is being in a fire engine on the way to a fire. We were driving VERY fast and there was a helicopter keeping watch on the traffic and reporting back to us the road conditions and safe lanes to be in. This enabled us to travel safely at VERY high speeds in order to reach the fire quickly.

Our destination was a large double storey building which appeared to be inside a very large enclosed area, possibly a train station. Once we arrived, we discovered that there were people still inside the burning building in rooms full of smoke, but despite the thick smoke, they seemed totally oblivious to the danger they were in. We rushed inside to rescue these people and continued until we had everyone we could find safely outside and continued fighting the fire.

The dream then changed and I was in one of the rooms in the building which appeared to a commercial kitchen of some sort. We were singing songs together and I was playing drums with my hands on the kitchen benches (kitchen counters for the USA folk). I also recall chatting with a couple of women there and we were talking about a train journey they had been on which travelled along the northern border of the USA from west to east just near Canada. The strange thing about this discussion was that once the train got nearer to where New York would be, everything was barren and void of population and the landscape had changed significantly both geographically and oceanically. There were large areas of water inland in what would've been the area from South Carolina through Tennessee, Missouri and up to South Dakota. North Dakota was still as it is now. Everything to the east of that new area of water had become barren mountains.

After that, I left the kitchen and had to catch a train. I remember having to use an elevator at this point to exit the room I was in. This elevator was quite strange. It moved VERY quickly and didn't stop for very long. Also, on it's door was an area in the middle where you place your hand to open the door. The area was like an indented imprint of a hand. It was difficult to get the timing right due to the extremely short amount of time the elevator remained stationary before it left. Another very peculiar thing about this elevator was that it moved diagonally. The exit was one floor lower than the room I was in.

Once I got out of the elevator, I was at the train platforms but I didn't know which platform the train left from, nor did I know what time the last train was so I searched for somebody to ask and found the lady in charge. She told me she was about to announce the last train leaving over the station PA system. She went inside a little office and announced that the last train was leaving in five minutes at 11pm from platform four.

I had one of my music synthesizers under one arm and my backpack, laptop (with my music and communications stuff on it) and a few other things I needed for the journey so I couldn't run fast but I hurried to the platform as quickly as I could. As I got there, I saw two trains and one was leaving so I initially thought I'd just missed my train. However, somebody told me that the train that was just leaving wasn't my train but the bigger one just next to it was the one I needed to catch.

Then I awoke.
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
    Praise God, we are set free FROM sin, not set free TO sin!
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> Christian Gospel Message <---

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:
    "One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another."

Here's a YouTube version of this dream....

Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

Hey Sister, I had to run here and post this! This brother had almost the same vision you did - with the crack and water of the States!!!

Last edited by solaris; 24th January 2011 at 01:45 AM.

Wow sis!! Thank you for posting that video.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

I have followed dreams and visions on the internet for about 15 years. Although most dreams or visions about New Madrid refer to a division of the USA North and South along the Mississippi, the above dream is interesting because the split goes in the same direction as the Arvidson Lineament (aka "Missouri Gravity Low" and part of it is called the Trans-Idaho discontinuity (TID)). That "crack" extends from Seattle through Yellowstone which is a caldera and through the New Madrid Seismic Zone (aka "NMSZ") through South Carolina. See this article about Calderas - http://www.geology.sdsu.edu/how_volc.../Calderas.html

There is a 1700 mile crack across the USA, although not straight as in the above gif. It is undoubtedly no accident that it is shaped like a sword.

It was discovered by Dr. Raymond Arvidson and is sometimes called The Arvidson Lineament. See this article about it from 1981:

"December 17, 1981

INACTIVE RIFT, TWICE AS LONG AS SAN ANDREAS FAULT, IS FOUND

By JOHN NOBLE WILFORD, Special to the New York Times

Analysis of gravity measurements, using computer techniques developed for processing data from Mars, has revealed an ancient inactive rift deep in the North American crust that may extend 1,700 miles from Idaho to the southern Appalachians. It appears to be at least twice the length of the San Andreas Fault in California.

Scientists said the discovery could contribute to a better understanding of the origin of the crust and of the forces responsible for the many earthquakes that have shaken the Mississippi River valley in southern Missouri, Kentucky and Tennessee.

The rift intersects an active fault south of New Madrid, Mo., epicenter of a devastating earthquake in 1811 that changed the course of the Mississippi.

However, the rift poses no known threat because of its inactivity. Scientists suggested that the new technology may disclose many such features near the surface of the earth.

Dr. Raymond F. Arvidson of Washington University in St. Louis, who discovered the rift, said it was ''too early to talk about the ramifications'' of such an extensive subterranean scar. But a couple of theories to explain the rift did come to mind, he said. Possibly a 'Shear Zone'

The feature might be a ''shear zone'' formed by the collision of two land masses more than 200 million years ago, the event that closed the proto-Atlantic Ocean in the joining of all continental fragments into one supercontinent, Pangaea. The same collision caused a buckling of crustal material that produced the Appalachians.

Or the feature might be the track left over millions of years ago as the earth's crust rotated over a stationary ''hot spot'' deep inside it. A similar hot spot is believed to be the source of the volcanic activity that produced the Hawaiian Islands in sequence over hundreds of thousands of years.

Dr. Arvidson described the discovery in a telephone interview yesterday and at a conference early this month on continental rifting, sponsored by the American Geophysical Union, the National Science Foundation and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration." http://www.nytimes.com/1981/12/17/us...-is-found.html
    The New Madrid is actually a "triple junction" going
    1. along the Arvidson as above,
    2. going North and South along the Mississippi, and
    3. going through the Reelfoot at New Madrid up the St. Lawrence Seaway.
    Each leg is approximately 120 degrees from the other and is called an Aulacogen. This is important because if the American plate was not divided by the 1811-12 quakes, then it fits the description.
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    In geology, an aulacogen is a failed arm of a triple junction of a plate tectonics rift system. A triple junction beneath a continental plate initiates a three way breakup of the continental plate. As the continental break-up develops one of the three spreading ridges typically fails or stops spreading. The resulting failed rift is called an aulacogen and becomes a filled graben within the continent.
    The term "aulacogen" is derived from the Greek aulax (furrow) and was suggested by the Soviet geologist Nicholas Shatski in 1946.[1]

The crust in an aulacogen region remains weakened by previous rifting activity and thus seismic activity and, occasionally, volcanic activity may re-occur subsequently from time to time. As aulacogens remain places of weakness, given the appropriate conditions, they can reactivate into active rift valleys again, as had happened to the Ottawa-Bonnechere Graben in Ontario and Quebec, Canada, an ancient aulacogen that reactivated during the breakup of Pangaea.

The Mississippi embayment with the associated New Madrid Seismic Zone is an example of an ancient aulacogen that dates back to the breakup of the ancient continent Rodinia. This ancient rift was the site of extreme earthquakes in the early 19th century in what is now the central U.S. The Rio Grande Rift is another example. On the Southwestern European margin (offshore Portugal) is located another abandoned rift basin (Lusitanian Basin) that evolved at the same time as the Canadian Grand Banks region, where the Hibernia Oil Field is located.

Abandoned rift basins that have been uplifted and exposed onshore, like the Lusitanian Basin, are important analogues of deep-sea basins located on conjugated margins of ancient rift axes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aulacogen

Much of what I have studied about this comes from a man who has studied Geology and this issue and who calls himself David@Bremerton which is probably Bremerton, Washington
    Date: October 10, 2010 at 16:19:24

Ray Arvidson discovered this amazing lineament that crosses the continent (which he claims is "inactive") and then ... SILENCE ... not a mumbling word in the literature ... Arvidson himself concentrates on extra-planatery research and never returns to this unprecedented find ... WOW ... i'm stunned ... when i attempted to communicate with Arvidson i was snubbed ... and you know me ... i'm the model of decorum and i would never think to challenge the status quo so i MIGHT have been a tad off-putting ... anyway ... my BOTTOM LINE ...?... i'm set on demonstrating in any way i can that this lineament (that i call the Platte Limb) is NOT inactive ...!...

Scientists discover big rift, 1700 miles long, across U.S.

Scientist find continental 'rift' across face of U.S.

note ... the "Missouri Gravity Low" (MGL) lies on the trace of the rift discovered by Arvidson ... as does the trans-Idaho Discontinuity ... mentioned by Stephen Kuehn in his paper on the Olympic Wallowa Lineament (OWL) ... but Kuehn seems to be ignorant of the lineament discovered by Arvidson

Here is another from David showing his estimation of where the "crack" runs. This info is from dead URLS at another board which is not Christian friendly. David is a Christian.

Date: May 30, 2004 at 21:54:33
    Subject: it's the same thing...TID...AL...MGL...

i have done a least-squares regression for the best fit of a number of locations on a great-circle trace (a great circle is a straight line on a sphere - also called a geodetic (?)) and have come up with some interesting conclusions...

the Arvidson Lineament...aka...the trans-Idaho discontinuity...aka...the Missouri Gravity Low...

is co-linear with the Platte River...

the trace also runs through the largest hot springs on the planet in Thermopolis Wyoming...

the trace also runs through Yellowstone Caldera...

it's just like beads on a string...

also...it's not a bad fit for numerous other hot springs including Red River hot springs in Idaho...

and...of course...the trace runs through the failed triple junction whose center is located at the fabled New Madrid...Reelfoot Fault Zone...which earthquakes rang bells on the eastern seaboard...

here are my great-circle locations...subject to change as i get the time to play with the numbers...

Everett, WA 47.963N 122.199W
    Wenatchee, WA 47.426N 120.325W
    Moses Lake, WA 47.116N 119.286W
    Lewiston, ID 46.393N 116.992W
    Kamiah, ID 46.227N 116.028W
    Elk City, ID 45.858N 115.208W
    Dillon, MT 45.216N 112.635W
    West Yellowstone, MT 44.665N 111.107W
    Thermopolis, WY 43.648N 108.214W
    Casper, WY 42.833N 106.329W
    Torrington, WY 42.068N 104.182W
    Scottsbluff, NE 41.867N 103.662W
    North Platte, NE 40.010N 97.618W
    Washington, KS 39.817N 97.052W
    Holton, KS 39.470N 95.731W
    Kansas City, MO 39.122N 94.552W
    Rolla, MO 37.949N 91.766W
    New Madrid, MO 36.589N 89.549W
    Union City, TN 36.423N 89.051W
    Columbia, TN 35.622N 87.049W
    Chattanooga, TN 35.066N 85.257W
    Gainesville, GA 34.294N 83.835W
    Athens, GA 33.955N 83.394W
    Augusta, GA 33.457N 81.995W
    Barnwell, SC 33.241N 81.365W
    Charleston, SC 32.785N 79.994W

Wow this is an interesting find!

I've just started following prophecy about 4 months ago and find it fascinating. It's amazing the puzzle pieces out there.

Thank you Teshuvah for sharing this information. There's certainly a lot of eye opening stuff amidst your posts which heightens my urgency with the posting of this dream. I have no idea how or when this might be fulfilled but it certainly seems somewhat imminent, particularly given the recent and ongoing seismic activity in those regions.
    Something I want to stress is that the last thing I want is for people to react in fear to any of this. As always, it is critical that we always seek the guidance and direction of Jesus. He knows how and when things will play out and He has a purpose and place for all His people.

I personally believe all seismic zones are potentially active (or at least laying dormant) rather than extinct as the secular scientific community often claims. They also claim the earth is millions (or sometimes billions) of years old. As a relatively new Christian who has studied science in detail most of my life, I reject this assumption often wrongly based on flawed observation devoid of biblical foundation. I USED to believe the old earth theories before I was born again and had my eyes opened by the Holy Spirit but then again, I also used to believe evolution was true based on the brainwashing from our 'education' system.
    Clearly though, I have no intent of throwing the baby out with the bathwater and I DO accept a fair portion of secular scientific research as legitimate. I simply view it through a Christian lens these days...... and it makes FAR more sense from a scientific perspective that way too!!!

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

hey Dannii (and all here) - look at this one - it's a vision given to sister Elizabeth (Lachance8) from youtube back in 2008 - but I think that this matches with your dream and the other vision posted above:

Quote Originally Posted by Dannii View Post
    Thank you Teshuvah for sharing this information.
    You are most welcome. I have a lot more info and will post it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannii View Post
    Something I want to stress is that the last thing I want is for people to react in fear to any of this. As always, it is critical that we always seek the guidance and direction of Jesus. He knows how and when things will play out and He has a purpose and place for all His people.
    Fear is a useful tool God uses to move people to do things and go places. Most prophets put the fear of God into people and that is why they were killed. However, fear can be a good thing.

Ps 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Pr 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:
    but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Pr 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy
    is understanding.

Pr 15:33 The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour
    is humility.

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Ps 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

See the 18 instances in the Bible where God told people to flee .

The Biblical Command to Flee - by Ken Raggio
    http://www.kenraggio.com/KRPN-Flee.htm

Big earth movements are not limited to times of old. They could happen again in a far bigger way than before.

Ge 10:25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one
    was Peleg;* for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother's name was Joktan.

*Pegeg means earthquake and this verse says the earth was divided.

If the United States is Great Babylon of Jer 50 51 and Mystery Babylon of Rev 17 & 18, these verses serve to warn people to move before major events happen. If your house is on fire and someone warns you to leave and you don't, then your death is on your own head. Faith requires action. Jas 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. Too many claim God will protect them when they could use a little God-given common sense and flee. The unbelieving do nothing.

Jer 51:6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.

Re 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Three major fault systems form a triangle over the United States. These may be the "pieces" above because if any huge quake occurred on one leg of this triangle, it may impact the other two legs in a domino effect. That may be why some have had dreams or visions of huge quakes on two legs of this triangle.

Leg One: The Arvidson as shown in above posts.

Leg Two: Off the Washington and Oregon coast is the Juan de Fuca Plate which is subducting under those two states making for the potential of an enormous quake at some time in the future. Off Southern Oregon it is met by the Gorda Plate which goes down and meets the San Andreas Fault in California.

Leg Three:
    Just South and East of Bakersfield, California, there is a fault system called the White Wolf and Garlock Fault which are SW-NE trending as is often the case in California and where there are frequently lines of quakes. The Garlock meets or crosses the San Andreas. If you extend that Garlock fault towards the NE and look at it on a large topographical map, you will see you can trace it from California to where it crosses the Arvidson, which you can also see, and goes on to the finger of Lake Superior. Download one of these topo maps below * and see for yourself. Note the file sizes. I recommend the 1 minute/pixel map. Turn off the selection in your browser to View Image in Window then you can scroll around the country or you can toggle back and forth. The trace is visible.

* Relief maps of the United States: http://birrell.org/andrew/reliefMaps/
    The entire United States: Garlock:

Also see this link:
    Birth of a Fault -An embryonic fault is found in southern California
    http://geology.about.com/library/weekly/aa071199.htm
    Excerpt.

The writer John McPhee once sat in Lovelock, Nevada, as geologist Kenneth Deffeyes told him that tectonic movements in the American West are opening a new arm of the Pacific Ocean. He said it will reach, over the next few tens of thousands of years, all the way into Nevada. Deffeyes sketched the future sea on the map, extending from the Gulf of California through Death Valley and beyond to Lovelock.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshuvah View Post
    ....Fear is a useful tool God uses to move people to do things and go places. Most prophets put the fear of God into people and that is why they were killed. However, fear can be a good thing......
    I completely agree with you. Perhaps I should clarify that the meaning of my previous statement on fear was about needless and disorganised panic as opposed to holy fear of God which is absolutely essential and sadly lacking in many who claim to be Christian these days.

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:

+ Reply to Thread