AusDisciples New Blog
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What if you could see this.....

Arrow What if you could see this.....

Jesus gave me two more dreams today. The first one was another lighting dream which I have just posted. The second one is as follows...

I was walking through a passageway in my old highschool which ran between the main office, the school canteen and the main courtyard. As I was walking through this passageway, I became aware that I had been given the ability to see who was going to heaven and who was going to hell. Those who were going to hell had a red glow coming from their left eye and those who belonged to the bride of Christ had no red glow. Their eyes appeared normal.
    The vast majority of the people I saw walking though this passageway had the red glow in their left eye but they could not see it, nor could they see that there were a few who did not have the red glow.
    As I was watching everyone, my heart was filled with urgency and grief over those who I saw with the red glow. I tried all I could think of to warn them but most were totally oblivious to their fate.
    Next, I saw a friend of mine who I knew was a Christian many years ago but he had abandoned his faith and had the telltale red glow. I wept when I saw the glow in his eye but he would not listen to my warning and he did not seem at all affected by my grief. I had to let him go, knowing that he would probably end up in hell

The next person I saw had no red glow in his eye and I knew he was a brother in Christ.
    At the time I saw him, things had changed and we were not able to openly share our faith any longer. However, when we saw each other and saw no red glow, we reached out an arm to each other and we each exchanged an encouraging glance to stay strong and endure what was upon us.

Jesus had given us the ability to recognise and encourage one another even when it had become unacceptable in society to do so.

I believe at this point that this dream is to encourage us that what is about to come upon the whole earth for the remnant will not be able to quench our faith or our ability to reach out and encourage one another. We WILL be given the ability to endure and I believe we will be given powerful opportunities to witness even in the face of the darkest oppression.
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
    Praise God, we are set free FROM sin, not set free TO sin!
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> Christian Gospel Message <---

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:
    "One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another."

Default What if you could see this.....

I think this may be an answer from the Holy Spirit to your questioning on the thread here:

I know I am not alone, but.....

He is showing you that indeed few there be that find it. Very very few.

Indeed. All the more reason we need to be steadfast in faith and obedience as living witnesses of our Lord, Jesus Christ.
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
    Praise God, we are set free FROM sin, not set free TO sin!
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> Christian Gospel Message <---

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:
    "One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another."

+ Reply to Thread