AusDisciples New Blog
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blood in the Clouds and Rushing White Fog

Exclamation Blood in the Clouds and Rushing White Fog

This post was originally made on 13th June 2011 but was deleted after a forum hack.

13th June, 2011:

In this dream, I am in my upstairs bedroom of the house I spent most of my teenage years in. I am looking out the window and see thick, black clouds somewhat like thick tar covering the sky. The clouds appear very heavy, like molasses in texture with sections forming drips like honey on a knife. Also in these clouds are red patches as red as blood with features reminiscent of dark, imposing faces.
    I attempt to take photo's of these clouds but my camera is behaving erratically and malfunctioning. Also, my sister is with me distracting me making it difficult to try to get my camera working properly. She seems completely uninterested in the clouds and even oblivious to them. The only photos I manage to take do not show the clouds in their full menacing appearance. In fact, in the photos, they look like regular clouds.
    Something else I notice is that as I tried more and more to get my camera functioning properly, the photos I was getting were increasingly full of buildings and other distractions making it hard to see the clouds.

As the dream progressed, I found myself in the downstairs dining area of the house and was looking out the glass sliding back door at very fast moving white fog. The fog was accompanied by a strong wind, whistling and howling amidst the surrounding trees and houses. It wasn't causing any physical damage but appeared to be stripping away any dirt in much the same way as sandblasting removes old paint and dirt from an object. Again though, I am the only one who seemed to even be aware of the magnitude of it's presence. My sister seemed to think it is just a regular windy day and was baffled by why I would even pay attention to it.

There were other sections to this dream but I cannot recall them at this point.

One important point here is that at no point was I afraid or even worried. I was completely at peace knowing that God is in control and that our time on earth is a calling to be a living testimony of Christ and to die is to be with Him for eternity.
    In this dream though, I did not feel my time was done here. I was simply made aware of things upon us that unbelievers cannot discern or even see.
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
    Praise God, we are set free FROM sin, not set free TO sin!
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> Christian Gospel Message <---

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:
    "One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another."

Default The faces of Evil!

Overall, this dream is personal, with a prophetic element. It is not so much a foretelling of coming events, but rather a chronicle of you observing and recording with the intent to communicate what you are experiencing to others.

Originally Posted by Dannii
    In this dream, I am in my upstairs bedroom of the house I spent most of my teenage years in. I am looking out the window and see thick, black clouds somewhat like thick tar covering the sky. The clouds appear very heavy, like molasses in texture with sections forming drips like honey on a knife. Also in these clouds are red patches as red as blood with features reminiscent of dark, imposing faces.
    This portion reminds me very much of a dream that Nathan had a while back. He also spoke of dark, ominous clouds dripping a tar like substance all over the ground. It is the evil coming upon the land...

The semblance of faces shows identity. This evil rolling across the land will come with identity...men in high places of power (obviously).

I attempt to take photo's of these clouds but my camera is behaving erratically and malfunctioning. Also, my sister is with me distracting me making it difficult to try to get my camera working properly. She seems completely uninterested in the clouds and even oblivious to them. The only photo's I manage to take do not show the clouds in their full menacing appearance. In fact, in the photo's, they look like regular clouds.
    Here you are observing an incredible thing taking place, but can not capture it on film. There are hindrances (the camera) and distractions (the sister) that keep you from capturing the true image and communicating it to your sister. Even when you do mange to get a picture...it is not a proper representation of the event, but rather, normalized.

Something else I notice is that as I tried more and more to get my camera functioning properly, the photo's I was getting were increasingly full of buildings and other distractions making it hard to see the clouds.
    This is another indication of distraction such that you are not able to focus on the task at hand...capturing the images of impending doom.

As the dream progressed, I found myself in the downstairs dining area of the house and was looking out the glass sliding back door at very fast moving white fog. The fog was accompanied by a strong wind, whistling and howling amidst the surrounding trees and houses. It wasn't causing any physical damage but appeared to be stripping away any dirt in much the same way as sandblasting removes old paint and dirt from an object. Again though, I am the only one who seemed to even be aware of the magnitude of it's presence. My sister seemed to think it is just a regular windy day and was baffled by why I would even pay attention to it.
    This is the work of the Holy Spirit, stripping away dirt. On a personal level, it is a reference to a purifying work of God in the heart. Just like the dark, ominous clouds..it takes spiritual discernment to see this powerful work of God.

There were other sections to this dream but I cannot recall them at this point.

EDIT (for additional information) - One important point I didn't mention in my post above is that at no point was I afraid or even worried. I was completely at peace knowing that God is in control and that our time on earth is a calling to be a living testimony of Christ and to die is to be with Him for eternity.

In this dream though, I did not feel my time was done here. I was simply made aware of things upon us that unbelievers cannot discern or even see.
    Yes. The dream reveals observation, discernment and recording of specific events. These are all things that you are gifted in Dannii, and what God is moving you into.

God Bless You, Dear Sister!

Isaiah 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Everything you've mentioned here makes perfect sense to me sis. Something else I am being made very much aware of right now is that God has opened some BIG doors in my life and things are changing very quickly. I am certain that He is moving quickly because time is so short and there is so much to do.

It looks like I'll be moving interstate to Adelaide in a few weeks to be with the Street Church. There's many kindred spirits there and we all share the same desire to be good and faithful servants of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour.
    Praise God, we are set free FROM sin, not set free TO sin!
    Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

---> Christian Gospel Message <---

---> My Testimony <---
    Disciple:
    "One who embraces and assists in spreading the teachings of another."

Default Your move interstate

Dannii,

Praise the LORD! I am so excited for the changes you mentioned. I know that when I was in prayer for you over this issue...I had a resounding "AMEN!" in my spirit! and I was filled with such joy, excitement and anticipation for you.

Get ready! God is on the move!!!!

God Bless you, Dear Sister!

Default Blood in the Clouds and Rushing White Fog

Quote Originally Posted by Dannii View Post
    This post was originally made on 13th June 2011 but was deleted after the recent forum hack. I also posted this on Watchman's Cry forum on that day HERE

13th June, 2011:
    I am looking out the window and see thick, black clouds somewhat like thick tar covering the sky. The clouds appear very heavy, like molasses in texture with sections forming drips like honey on a knife. Also in these clouds are red patches as red as blood with features reminiscent of dark, imposing faces.
    We had an internet friend, who is now passed on. He is a Christian who lived in either Kentucky or Tennessee. He had a dream or vision of seeing the sky blood red. I thought I had saved it but cannot find it now. He felt it was for something in the future.

He died of bladder cancer. I suppose that he may have seen the inside of his bladder posted in the sky, but I doubt that interpretation.

He had a separate dream about odd-looking people invading his home and taking over without his permission. He said they looked abnormal, like people who were too inbred.

After he was found to have cancer, my husband said it was now obvious that this latter dream referred to his cancer. The odd-looking people being cancer cells and the house was a picture of his body.

+ Reply to Thread